Friday, November 7, 2008

me

Hi there. You may not know me, but my name is Samantha White. I have moved from place to place ever since I was five years old. See my dad and mom were in the military at one point of time. When my mom was pregnant with my sister Charolette, she quit the military. The only reasons why my dad dropped out of the military was because he has five herniated disks in his back. After that we moved to Oregon so that he could go to college to get his P.H.D. in biology to be a wildlife biologist. But when he graduated the V.A. told him that he was 100 percent disabled. This meant he couldn't work any more. Instead of going to work every day, like the average person, he gets paid to sit on the couch and watch t.v. My mom on the other hand, she works at Wal-Mart as a night stalker, which she means that she restocks the shelves. My older sister Charolette lives in Missouri with her real dad. My little sister Tori lives with my mom. She is in the seventh grade here at Childress Junior High school. Me, on the other hand, I'm in tenth grade in Childress High school.

No comments: